ping
Rui Maciel
2010-10-23 08:36:46 UTC
is anyone out here?

Rui Maciel
Daniel T.
2010-10-23 16:20:47 UTC
Post by Rui Maciel
is anyone out here?
Yes.
Rui Maciel
2010-10-24 15:08:44 UTC
Post by Rui Maciel
is anyone out here?
Yes.
Things have been awfully quiet around here. It almost gives the impression that everyone gave up on
OO, or at least discussing issues related to it.

Rui Maciel
Daniel T.
2010-10-24 16:42:27 UTC
Post by Rui Maciel
Post by Rui Maciel
is anyone out here?
Yes.
Things have been awfully quiet around here. It almost gives the
impression that everyone gave up on OO, or at least discussing issues
related to it.
I don't spend much time discussing how to drive or issues related to it
either, but I haven't given up on driving.

I tell you what, I'll start a new discussion just for you. :-)
Sherm Pendley
2010-10-24 17:08:31 UTC
Post by Rui Maciel
Things have been awfully quiet around here. It almost gives the
impression that everyone gave up on OO
I get the impression that a lot of folks are giving up on usenet in
general - a *lot* of my favorite groups are growing quieter than they
used to be.

sherm--
--
Sherm Pendley